- Are you a positive self starter with a can do and will do attitude?
- Are you more than just a fitter with innate electro-mechanical skills?
- Have you worked on Blister & Bottling lines in a pharmaceutical environment?
Do you have exposure to pharmaceutical packaging lines? Do you have what it takes to keep our lines running efficiently?
Australian Blister Sealing (www.austblister.com) is one of Australia’s largest contract pharmaceutical packaging company who has a vacancy for Fitter’s with Line Setting experience (Day, Afternoon & Night shift positions available) to be the go-to person for all technical setting and adjustments on our packing lines.
Reporting to the Lead Technician, being a flexible and a motivated self starter, you will be the key support person and driver for the production team of this fast paced 37 year old pharmaceutical contract packaging facility.
Part of this multi tasked role includes machinery repairs, size changing, machinery operation, line checking and quality inspections.
Necessary personal attributes include:
- Problem solver
- Solid communicator – written, verbal, diagrammatic
- Energy / Drive
- Results Orientated
- Innate Technical skills
- Quick learner
Necessary Requirements include:
(please do not apply if you do not have these)
- Recognised Trade Qualification; ie. Fitter, Dual Tradesman (Fitter with restricted electrical)
- At least 5 years experience in a Pharmaceutical or an allied industry
- At least 2 years experience in Pharmaceutical Foil Blister packing/cartoning/shrink wrapping
- At least 2 years experience in Tablet Counting/bottle filling/capping/labelling
If you believe this is you, send through your resume accompanied by a covering letter explaining how we can benefit by having you join us.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Apply for this job