What information we collect and how
The information we collect via the Website may include:
- Any personal details you knowingly provide us with through forms and our email, such as name, address, telephone number etc.
In order to effectively process credit or debit card transactions it may be necessary for the bank or card-processing agency to verify your personal details for authorisation. Such information will not be transferred for any other purpose.
- Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
- Your IP Address, this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the Website.
- Data recorded by the Website, which allows us to recognise you and your preferred settings, this saves you from re-entering information on return visits to the site.
What we do with your information
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
- (Where eCommerce facilities exist) To process your order, to provide after sales service (we may pass your details to another organisation to supply/deliver products or services you have purchased and/or to provide after-sales service);
- In certain cases we may use your email address to send you information on our other products and services. In such a case you will be offered the option to opt in/out.
- We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative or legal purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use the Website and issuing our e-mails for us. Third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.
- Provision of packaging options ranging from blister packs and bottles to sachets, tubs and tubes
- Analytical and stability testing within our fully equipped in-house laboratory
- New Product Formulation and Production Trials and ongoing Research & Development, TGA, AQIS and APVMA Approved.
- Blending and packaging utilising leading edge technology and robotics to produce a range of flexible packaging options for human and animal nutrition products.
- Manufacturing and exporting a wide range of Nutraceuticals and Functional Ingredient raw materials.
Our Laverton facility operates under (and fully complies with) the following licenses and standards:
- Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA)
- Foods Act 1984
- Code of Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP)
- Medical Device Standards
- Australian Pesticides and Veterinary Medicines Authority (APVMA)